Jay Gray has over ten years of experience managing Medicare Supplement plans for seniors. If you are in need of supplemental Medicare insurance then you should talk to an expert. Jay is an independent agent who supports clients in Oceanside, Carlsbad, Vista and all communities in San Diego, Riverside and Orange Counties. Receive a free quote call Jay at 1-877-777-7055.
- TURNING 65 ?
- NEW TO MEDICARE?
- CONFUSED ABOUT YOUR MEDICARE OPTIONS?
- WE CAN HELP!
Medicare Supplement plans, also known as Medigap, offer you freedom to choose any doctor or specialist who accepts Medicare, with no referral needed. Medicare Supplemental insurance coverage varies depending on where you live and which plan you select. Part D, dental and vision are not included. Plan F is the most popular.
- Need help?
- Call us at 1-877-777-7055
- Medicare Part A ( Hospital Insurance)
Helps cover inpatient care in a hospital or skilled nursing facility (following a hospital stay), home health care services and hospice care services.
- Medicare Part B ( Medical Insurance)
Helps cover doctors’ services, outpatient care, home health services and other medical services.
- Medicare Part C ( Medicare Advantage)
A health coverage option run by private insurance companies approved by and under contract with Medicare.
- Part D ( Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage)
A prescription drug option run by private companies approved by and under contract with Medicare
Medicare Part A ( Hospital Insurance)
Part A helps cover the following:
- Inpatient care in hospitals (such as critical access hospitals, inpatient rehabilitation facilities, and long-term care hospitals)
- Inpatient care in a skilled nursing facility (not custodial or long-term care)
- Hospice care services
- Home health care services
- Inpatient care in a Religious Nonmedical Health Care Institution (Medicare will only cover the non-medical, non-religious health care items and services in this type of facility for people who qualify for hospital or skilled nursing facility care but for whom medical care isn’t in agreement with their religious beliefs.)
You usually don’t pay a monthly premium for Part A coverage if you or your spouse paid Medicare taxes while working.
If you aren’t eligible for premium-free Part A, you may be able to buy Part A if you meet one of the following conditions:
- You are age 65 or older, and you are entitled to (or enrolling in) Part B and meet the citizenship or residency requirements.
- You are under age 65, disabled, and your premium-free Part A coverage ended because you returned to work.
Call Social Security at 1-800-772-1213 for more information about the Part A premium. TTY users should call 1-800-325-0778.
Medicare Part B ( Medical Insurance)
Medicare Part B helps cover medically-necessary services like doctors’ services, outpatient care, home health services, and other medical services. Part B also covers some preventive services. You can find out if you have Part B by looking at your Medicare card.
Medicare Part C ( Medicare Advantage)
A Medicare Advantage Plan (like an HMO or PPO) is another health coverage choice you may have as part of Medicare. Medicare Advantage Plans, sometimes called “Part C” or “MA Plans,” are offered by private companies approved by Medicare.
Medicare Part D ( Prescription Drug)
Medicare offers prescription drug coverage (Part D) to everyone with Medicare. Medicare Part D plans are offered by private companies to help cover the cost of prescription drugs. Everyone with Medicare can get this optional coverage to help lower their prescription drug costs. Medicare Part D covers both brand-name and generic prescription drugs at participating pharmacies.
Just Us Insurance is located in Oceanside.
To assist you , our Agents offer in home appointments in
Oceanside, Carlsbad, Vista, San Marcos, Escondido, Temecula,
Murrieta, Santee, El Cajon, San Clement, Mission Viejo, and Big Bear Lake.
Just Us Insurance operates in San Diego, Riverside, Orange and San Bernardino Counties.