Medicare Insurance Broker Agent El Cajon, CA
- New to Medicare?
- Turning 65?
- Are you retiring soon?
- Are you moving soon?
- Confused about your options?
- Medicare Open Enrollment is
October 15th through December 7th
for a Jan 1st effective start date.
Just Us Insurance, We Can Help!
Call Now 760-822-3385
Heather and Justus “Jay” Gray with Just Us Insurance
have helped hundreds of Baby Boomers new to Medicare.
THERE ARE FIVE VERY IMPORTANT THINGS THAT EVERY SENIOR SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THEIR MEDICARE PLAN. Medicare News for Seniors
- WHAT PLAN TYPE DO I HAVE? There are two types of Medicare plans. The first one is called a “Supplement” plan, which allows you to go to any doctor or any hospital in the country, that accepts original Medicare. With this plan, you may or may not have a deductible or co-pays, depending on the plan. With a Supplement plan, you will also need a separate prescription drug plan. The Part D drug plan and the Supplement plan each have a monthly premium.
The second type of plan is a Medicare Advantage plan. Most of these plans INCLUDE the prescription drug coverage in the plan and have a small or no monthly premium, but you will have co-pays for each type of service you receive – doctors visits, hospital stays, surgeries, tests, etc. With these types of plans you choose a primary care physician and you work within their networks of specialists and facilities (i.e. Sharp, Scripps, etc.)
- WHICH DOCTORS CAN I SEE? A Supplement plan allows you to go to any doctor or any hospital in the country, that accepts original Medicare. With this plan, Medicare remains your primary insurance, and the Supplement plan covers any costs that Medicare doesn’t cover (except prescription drugs).
With an Advantage plan you choose a primary care physician and you work within their network of specialists and facilities (i.e. Sharp, Scripps, UCSD, etc.)
- DOES MY PLAN COVER VISION, HEARING OR DENTAL? When it comes to Medi- care think of it covering everything “from the neck down”. Most Supplement plans do not have this coverage, but a few do have vision coverage as an added feature. With an Ad- vantage plan it depends on the insurance provider, but many cover vision and hearing to a degree, and some have dental coverage as an optional rider. Check with your agent if you are unsure.
- CAN I CHANGE BETWEEN THE TWO TYPES OF PLANS? Yes . Each year you can make changes from one plan to the other during the Open Enrollment period between October 15th and December 7th. You may be able to make changes during other times of the year based on a Special Election reason – a change of address, losing employer coverage, etc.
- WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE QUESTIONS? Call us now 760-822-3385, and I will make sure you know exactly what you have and how it works for you.
There is no cost for our services. We get paid by the insurance companies.
We want to make sure you have the best insurance that fits your needs and your budget.
By the way, the person you sign up with becomes your Medicare Agent, so choose wisely!
Call Now 760-822-3385
Justus “ Jay” Gray
CA # 0E05290
Prescription Drug Plans
Medicare Advantage Plans
Life Insurance Options
Universal Life Insurance
Health Insurance Options
Private Health Plans
Covered California Plans
CA # 0J17816